Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Sim

TempoS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had several conversations today with customer services for them to try and resolve my network issues. The latest attempt is to send a replacement sim. They are sending one next day delivery, although I was advised that next day may take up to 2 days to arrive. Earlier this evening, I noticed that my handset had registered emergency calls only, loss of network and when manually trying to rejoin the o2 network (which is visible in the search) I am unable to. 

I wondered, could anybody share their experiences of receiving a replacement Sim? Is it normal for me to have lost ALL network? 

Any information anyone may have would be greatly appreciated. Beginning to become very frustrated by the situation. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@TempoS 

Standard (stupid) practice these days unfortunately.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

TempoS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No way! I was not advised of this.

I will be without network until it arrives??? 

Worst mistake I made moving to o2. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

Yep, utterly stupid but that's the way it is these days.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4