Did you mean: 

DPD Pin - Yes another one

Lose_By_4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Unfortunately another one.....

Ordered on 31st August, delivery attempted today however delivery driver not able to give me the parcel as I didnt have the pin - which was news to me at the time.

Frustratingly, done some digging and it appears the SMS has been sent to the Sim which is within the parcel (replacement Sim and handset). I spoke with O2 who said DPD provides the pins (I assumed they were from O2), DPD said its a problem with O2 as they provide the number... I then spoke with O2 who apologised and amended the number to one I have access too, I then followed up with DPD to confirm... Alas nothing from them. I checked with O2 (via chat) and someone else has confirmed they have sent the request and DPD have it..... I dont think I have it in me to follow up again with DPD and follow the 4 hour cycle again.

Has this happened to anyone before, can you confirm that the number for DPD was changed? Dont want to waste another day waiting in and be left empty handed again!

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lose_By_4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

So just to add to this. I have just spoke to DPD who have confirmed my number has been changed - tbf, when I called them it knew my number when dialling and said the parcel will be delivered tomorrow. 

I will confirm all went to plan, but wanted to feedback should others have similar issues in future. 

Steps to take:

1. Rearrange the delivery with DPD

2. Speak (Phone) O2 and explain the issue and number they need to provide to DPD

3. Speak (Phone) DPD to check the changes have been made - wait 2 hours before checking as it doesn't happen instantaneously as O2 & DPD state

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11406 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3154 Solutions

@Lose_By_4 

No one on this customer to customer community can provide any information, the only people ho can are the sales team at o2, they can be contacted on 0800 081 0255

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 6

Lose_By_4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi, I dont want customer service information, but seeking community experience to get peace of mind, rather than me flapping and having to chase O2 & DPD again

Message 3 of 6

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7809 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Problem is people who have come onto the community with similar problems rarely come back with the answer

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 6

Lose_By_4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hopefully its a sign it gets resolved fingers_crossed

Message 5 of 6

Lose_By_4
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

So just to add to this. I have just spoke to DPD who have confirmed my number has been changed - tbf, when I called them it knew my number when dialling and said the parcel will be delivered tomorrow. 

I will confirm all went to plan, but wanted to feedback should others have similar issues in future. 

Steps to take:

1. Rearrange the delivery with DPD

2. Speak (Phone) O2 and explain the issue and number they need to provide to DPD

3. Speak (Phone) DPD to check the changes have been made - wait 2 hours before checking as it doesn't happen instantaneously as O2 & DPD state

Message 6 of 6