cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lovely in theory, however I had my phone stolen in Paris. I reported it immediately to O2, who blocked it. 

Returned home to discover that unauthorised calls had been made AFTER I reported it stolen.

I have spent hours on three separate chats to O2 advisors, all of whom have confirmed that I am not liable since the calls were made after my report. Each one has promised to refund my money, but on each occasion they have done precisely nothing.

Is this standard for O2, or do they actually have any customer service skills?

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Partly.

My phone service has now been restored.

The credit that was authorised on Friday apparently won't show for another month, so it still looks as though my account is in arrears. The person I spoke to on chat yesterday was unable to confirm that I won't be subject to another late payment charge, even though the delay is on the part of O2.

Message 31 of 33

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93942 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
Message 32 of 33

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks for letting us know @Anonymous

Sorry to see that not all has been fixed. Not sure how to help you further; nothing we can do to speed up your next monthly bill, I am afraid Destroy But I am sending you a PM with some information to at least try! Thanks! for your patience! 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 33 of 33