Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFID/NFC

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

How many people have started utilising this tech in your phones or credit/debit cards?

I have a friend who has developed a case for NFC equipped phone that can distort the signal unless its being actively used by the user.

He also has developed a credit card sized deflecter for use in wallet applications (saves buying a new wallet/you can keep the wallet/purse of your choice)

I'm just trying to gather info into the useage of the tech before I drop some money into his designs to further the concepts:)

Look forward to your replies:)

EDIT:I think I've posted in the wrong section and it won't let me delete:( rather than spam if a mod could move it:)

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, patent that idea. I came up with it everybody can see. lol

Message 41 of 46

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha ill let you have that one:)

No sharp edges ok:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 42 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

You not going to be the test subject? I have a aubergine size prototype in my head.

Message 43 of 46

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I have a friend who I'm sure will happily try your prototype. Better leave that convo there haha:)

Pm your details and ill pass them on;)
Message 44 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will pass thanks

Message 45 of 46

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Can anyone recommend a good patent researcher?

I'm happy to spend the money but its difficult to give £500+ to someone I don't know. I'm not a trusting person so was wondering if anyone's been through this before?
Message 46 of 46