cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quadrangle survey feedback

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your agents Quadrangle asked me as an O2 customer to fill in a survey and I agreed.

Then you asked me who my main provider is and I said 3.

So you terminated the survey.

This time last year I had several O2 phones on various contracts and tariffs. I now only have one. I would have happily told you why this has changed and expected the survey would allow me to give O2 some useful feedback.

Instead you passed on the opportunity. This feels like another reason to pull my last O2 phone.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous This is not o2 customer service you are speaking to. We are all customers like you. Sounds like it's one of O2's trusted partners 

Message 2 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144642 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Maybe the survey was geared towards using o2 network and when you indicated you didn't it was pointless continuing?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
I would agree with that @MI5
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 4 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123082 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

It just sounds as if the people O2 employ to undertake the survey just hadn't had updated information.

Any survey is automated so a No would result in it being terminated.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous. Yes. I'm sorry about the headline (now edited). My frustration was directed at O2 and I meant no offence to the community.
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
@MI5 @Curr946 But I am an O2 customer. Previously 12 phones/accounts, now down to just one. I would have gladly explained the reasons for this, given most modern comms companies make it quite hard to contact them. I'm a service provider myself and I find the information I get from former customers or people who choose other providers very useful and valuable.
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CleoriffI am still a customer. The question asked for MAIN provider. The whole performance seems very amateurish.

Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 144642 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Poorly written from that perspective I'd agree but we have no knowledge of what questions would follow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123082 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@CleoriffI am still a customer. The question asked for MAIN provider. The whole performance seems very amateurish.

@Anonymous  I agree. The questions asked in the survey need review. I have designed surveys in the past. You need to be very clear about questions that could be interpreted in more than one way...or give options for people to 'tick more than one box' if they have more than one answer ...ie device/ network/supermarket etc etc etc

A survey should be designed to collate as much relevant info as possible. For instance, as you use more than one network any survey should have continued by asking the benefits of each network ...(not kick you off if 'it doesn't like the answer'. I understand how frustrated you must be. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 12