Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor live chat re contract experience

Hi I'm not usually one to make complaints, but my experience tonight while trying to upgrade through live chat was one of the most shocking I've ever had with o2.Now to start let me make it clear I have used live chat on many occasions, and have alwa...

Resolved! Wi-Fi calling

I have just signed up to O2 and I'm very annoyed and disappointed that you don't support Wi-Fi calling.Are there plans to introduce it anytime soon? If not I will be leaving O2 at the earliest opportunity.EE and Vodafone both support Wi-Fi calling.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do i unsubscribe to this website ?

Would you stop phoning me !! I don't see the point. I just ignore your calls when i did answer all i got was a automated reponse saying who called and what time your offices are open ,I'm i suppose to give you a ring ?(0161 277 6652 / 0161 277 6645) ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 charging me the wrong data tariff abroad

Hi I am currently travelling through Asia and I'm basing myself out of Zhuhai, Southern China. I'm from the UK and on my tariff data is not too expensive in China (£4.99 a day for all data, calls, messages etc) however since arriving back yesterday m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat impressive today

A great big thank you today to Vicki and Alvina who sorted out my issues today, Vicki on pay monthly and Alvina on P&G for sorting out the replacement sim cards received today. Took a month to receive the sims as they had to be forwarded on from my s...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Credit File Referrals

Hi everyone, I really hope someone can provide me with some positive feedback! I've unfortunately been a victim of fraud and an O2 account has been taken out and used in my name for the past 7 years without my knowledge. I have only just become aware...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shocking Live Chat Story

O2 customer disgusted after operator changes a name on account to 'IDIOT' When Aaisha Hussain was asked what her mum’s maiden name was in the security questions, the operator told her that her answer was invalid - as it had been changed previously A ...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward Nominations for January 2017

Hi everyone, We've reached the end of the first month of 2017 which means its time for the monthly rewards nomination! Each month, we ask the community to nominate any content on the forum over the last month that made a good contribution to the comm...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telefonica still plans to sell O2UK

O2's owner has set the ball rolling on a strategic plan to clear legacy issues before either floating or selling the British mobile phone operator, according to reports. http://www.cityam.com/257995/telefonica-working-through-strategic-plan-pave-way-...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos