Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

OnePlus 10000mAh Power Bank Review

OnePlus 10k mAh Power Bank Review Well, it does what it says on the tin. It's a small black pack, kind of reminds me of a small book with its shape and size, that holds a massive battery. It's got a swade like texture, but doesn't feel cheap. Its rea...

Screenshot_20170129-104839_01.png IMG_20170211_194104~3.jpg Screenshot_20170211-195410~2.png IMG_20170211_194016.jpg
Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 16 replies
  • 2 kudos

Fed up

I'm so fed up with O2 now, I've been with them since April when I was mis sold a product and every issue has snowballed from there.I've been given incorrect information or only peices of information I've had put together myself.Everyone I soak to for...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Being overcharged??

I've been with o2 for over 4 years now and have been paying line rental only for over a year on 5gb plan paying over £25 a month. I have just tried to increase my data usage and been told the next tariff increase would be £40!!!! For another 3gb but ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stop update letter of default

I have cancelled and finishh my contract on time 02 can u stop sending letters that i have overdue bills to pay, where i have oo.oo to pay pls this is annoying

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cusomer service in Windsor

Hello all,I just wanted to share my poor experience at Windsor O2 shop on 27.01.17.I have come in to switch to O2 from another provider, therefore I was asked the necessay information as normal.What I found outrageous, that they refused to sign me up...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Open

I have just found out that my employer offers 'Mobile phone discounts and deals', one of which is "O2 Open" that enables members of staff who are O2 custmers to get 30% off "O2 Refresh Airtime Plans". For themselves and five other friends & family me...

PaulKing by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos