Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 97 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loss of connectivity in Belfast at a daily basis

Hello, I am a pay as you go O2 user, and since last week, every day, from 11:00-16:00 approximately, there are signal problems in Belfast city center (BT1 4LS). I understand that this thing can happen, however it's been ongoing for several days and l...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

'about you' is somebody else..

I noticed when topping up my mobile broadband it has all changed now and 8GB is available which is great. I want to top up but when I select the amount I want a box appears to the right with 'about you' written on top...but the name, email and number...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Numbers

Do you get charged for 0300 numbers even if I got unlimited mind ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Support

What is it with O2 recently? 3 times now I have started chat sessions only to be disconnected due to "technical difficulties" before I have resolved my problem. They used to be so good but don't seem to care anymore.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community forum problems

I know @MI5 started his 'Lonely' thread yesterday.... as he was the only one who managed to get online ...but I thought I would start this one in the hope that management may be able to advise us about Forum issuesMany of the regulars are aware of pr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 110 replies
  • 0 kudos