Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive Review

Che124
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After a month long struggle with many customer service agents, I had the privilege of talking to Sindiswa, who was an amazing help, she actually listened to my inquiry and did an amazing job of fixing the issue. Just wanted to share my appreciation with this employee. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38536 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

Tagging @Breanna to get some more info from you to pass your praise on, @Che124 - it is very much appreciated, thank you.

Message 2 of 8

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

So glad to hear someone was finally able to help you out @Che124. I'll send you a message to get some more details to pass this on.

Message 3 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Clad you were able to get the help eventually and it's good you have taken the time to provide great feedback

The only thing I would like to say is that this is the level of customer service we should expect on every call

Message 4 of 8

IMrJonesI
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just wanted to shoutout to Mo who works at the Strand-Charing Cross Branch in London who helped my mum with her new contract. He was very helpful & patient with us showing us step by step what will happen throughout the upgrade. Explaining the different priced tariffs, what was included in the tariffs & if we needed any add ons for the contract. He didn't hesitate to ask all my questions & there were a few haha. Excellent staff member for 02 & I would like to say thank you for helping my mum renew her contract & take care.

Message 5 of 8

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38536 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@IMrJonesI wrote:

Just wanted to shoutout to Mo who works at the Strand-Charing Cross Branch in London who helped my mum with her new contract. He was very helpful & patient with us showing us step by step what will happen throughout the upgrade. Explaining the different priced tariffs, what was included in the tariffs & if we needed any add ons for the contract. He didn't hesitate to ask all my questions & there were a few haha. Excellent staff member for 02 & I would like to say thank you for helping my mum renew her contract & take care.

One for @Dave-O2 the Forum Manager to take back to the Store staff, @IMrJonesI - Thank you.

Message 6 of 8

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 792 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Thanks @pgn 

@IMrJonesI So I can get the above feedback sent directly to the store and the advisor, can you please drop me a PM with the date and time you visited the store 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 7 of 8

IMrJonesI
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, that would be awesome to pass on the message to him. Much Appreciated.

Message 8 of 8