Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair has been over 2 weeks

rich2fisher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sent a samsung A54 phone for repair after a hardware corruption issue. The staff examined the phone and concluded with me that the phone was a perfect condition (only 6 months old). I was told that the repair would take no longer then 10 working days before it would be posted back to me. It has now been 11 working days and the tracker does not show a single update besides it awaiting repair on day 7 of waiting. 

Have the store i sent the phone to not sent it off for repair? Or have i been scammed? Please advise.

rich2fisher_0-1698094171814.jpeg

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

ForumFanatic
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As this is just a community forum we won't have account specific details, for help with this it might be best for you to directly contact 02, here contains all the details for contacting https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Hope they help slight_smile

Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@rich2fisher 

In the final line of your post, are you suggesting that you sent your handset to an O2 retail store for them to send on for repair ? 

If so, I would be incline to get in touch with that store to establish if they received your handset and what they did with it. 

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@rich2fisher 

Definitely contact the store, as it looks like it is waiting a pick up to go to the repair centre, so it has either been missed by the courier or someone has simply forgot to get it picked up...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 4