cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I would like to start a new topic regarding o2's poor customer service.

I have been having an ongoing issue regarding a faulty handset that is still under manufacturers warranty, (samsung galaxy s3)

The problem developed at the start of December and o2 have as yet failed to resolve the problem despite twice sending my handset off to Anovo uk for repair via my local o2 shop, my handset is still faulty but now has a cracked casing after first repair attempt.

After various visits to local shop & phone calls/ online chats I have been repeatedly lied to and told contrasting and wrong information.

I would like to know if this is the way o2 treat all of their customers?

Have any other o2 customers had similar problems when dealing with customer service/repairs?

As a result of my experience with o2 I will be leaving them at the earliest opportunity and advising friends and family to do the same.

Look forward to your responses.

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have figured out how to fix the problem, got this fix from another forum.

1. Install Handcent SMS from Android Marketplace
2. Launch Handcent SMS
3. Press Menu Button >> More + >> Undelivered messages
4. Here you can delete undelivered conversations and end your "messages not sent" woes!" 

This worked for me.

I then uninstalled the Handcent SMS app and went back to using the standard text message app.

Before I did the above I tried clearing the cache from the boot up/recovery menu but this did not fix the problem.

Message 31 of 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149132 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28467 Solutions
Great news slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 32 of 33

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi marney1984 and welcome to the community slight_smile

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about O2's customer service and sorry to hear it didn't go as well as it could have. Feel free to stick around on the community top post your thoughts, suggestions, or to help others out with advice
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 33 of 33