Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

Petruchio
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine turned up today. To my neighbour's house! My order is still showing as "in progress" and I'd received no notification that it was on its way. 

Message 111 of 244

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Send a picture of it on here mate 

Message 112 of 244

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Google Web page itself now saying delivery 22 - 27 September 

Message 113 of 244

Henry
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm not in the UK right now but I should have my phone waiting for me when I'm back tomorrow finally after cancelling and reordering it on Saturday. Whilst I'm obviously relieved it's all over I'm at the same time furious that our pre orderes have seemingly just went missing. I emailed their complaints team so hopefully they honour my pre order benefits I had and hopefully some goodwill compensation for the trouble.

Message 114 of 244

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was on the phone with Customer (Complete Lack of) Services yesterday evening for over half an hour. Advisor was just 'Can't' 'Can't 'Can't' 

Seemingly because the order is in processing and they've passed it onto the 'Backend' they can't do anything. More like won't.

They don't even care that they are prioritising new orders over pre orders, they are a joke of a company compared to what they used to be.

Message 115 of 244

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I agree mate those who cancelled and re ordered are inpatient fu ckers. I preordered mine and having to wait and it’s a constant battle with customer service. They should only allow people to order to their house for the first month or so to stop all this stupid cancellation process which is delaying everyone waiting painfully. So if you are one of those who cancelled and re ordered then be ashamed of yourself. 

Message 116 of 244

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Probably isn’t there mate so don’t get your hopes up 

Message 117 of 244

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Prove it mate 

Message 118 of 244

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They wouldn’t do that and give that much. They don’t care! If they cared they wouldn’t lie about warehouse issue when they just can’t be bothered to process people and do it in a not priority manner so if you have got yours then be ashamed for cancelling and re ordering as people waiting are suffering 

Message 119 of 244

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Exactly mate don’t do it and waiting and it will be worth it 

Message 120 of 244