Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 242
241 REPLIES 241

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm in the same boat. Ordered 13th August, has been sitting at processing and estimated delivery 4th September. Since late last night, it's now sitting as processing but no delivery date. I've preordered twice in the past and always knew the day before it was being shipped. 

Message 2 of 242

Henry
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My estimated delivery is still showing as sept 4th but with no email Im beginning to doubt it will be delivered today unless it's a late afternoon/evening delivery. Hopefully we get some positive news in the morning 

Message 3 of 242

Scuffers
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I still haven't had a despatch email even though I'm quoted as delivery for 4th September. If you was to order the same model I ordered today they claim in stock. 

At this point now you will be left hanging. Awful customer service. Lies and decit. False advertising. Passed pillar to post. No one will take ownership. Archaick internal processes. You will end up making a complaint, which you will never get a reply too. 

Good luck.

Message 4 of 242

Arkxen
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I have same problem. Ive done my first preorder as you. Google send me today the case for the phone but unfortunately i dont have any update from the o2 about the phone. 

Message 5 of 242

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11483 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Your best chances will be to call o2 on 0800 081 0255 and speak to then Sales Team, as there is naff all anyone can do from here... 

It has probably been caught up in the clusterfeck that was a warehouse migration issue or labelling issue, depends on who you speak to, but it could also be the fact that Google haven't sent o2 enough of the Folds (btw be prepared to be abandoned by Google like those of use who had the original Fold)... 

But give o2 a call...

@Scuffers 

Complaints take upto 8 weeks and once you log a complaint, CS will not deal with your issue...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 6 of 242

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Called as suggested. Warehouse glitch as predicted. Still due today allegedly. I asked about a tracking number, o2 couldn't provide. Solution, call back if it doesn't arrive. Not great service.

Message 7 of 242

Murph1
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same boat. Asked the online team and just got this 

<span;>I've checked the details and can see that you have placed an upgrade order of Google Pixel 9 Pro Fold 512GB on 24/08/2024.

<span;>Since we have an automated process for delivery which works on a first come basis, your request will be dealt in the same order.

<span;>I understand that the device would've been in stock when you had ordered it. However, once the order is placed, it goes through various stages. Like confirming the order, sending it for fulfilment, processing it, etc. and in these stages the device may go out of stock. We are short on supply as there has been a delay from the manufacturer's end. Even they are unable to provide the expected date for this model. However, we are updating our stock details and coordinating with the manufacturer. I can assure you that we are holding your place in the queue for the delivery of your device.

<span;>Once the manufacturer sends us the shipment and we have it in our stock we will notify you immediately and the very next working day it will be out for delivery. The best thing is that you'll receive multiple e-mails when the order is dispatched from our end and when it is received by the logistics company. Once the order is scanned at their warehouse, an another e-mail will be sent which will contain all the details of your order. It will also contain the exact time and date as to when the order will be delivered to you. The courier will also text you with the estimated time of arrival, so you can get yourself ready or reschedule if you need to.

<span;>You can click on the support tab in your MyO2 App and select “Track my order” –this will give you the latest information on your order along with the tracking ID when it reaches the courier.

<span;>I'm sure this is what you were looking for and your concerns were addressed and put to rest. 

Message 8 of 242

Scuffers
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

They wing it when they get calls to query it. They will try to fob you off with 'it will be delivered today' then when you prod them a little, they change tactic and come up with something else that is happening which contradicts what they initially told you.

If you called up 5 times, one after the other, and got 5 different advisors,  you'd get a different answer on each call. 

They are still selling the item as 'in stock, delivery tomorrow' on their website. Don't mind delays, providing they are honest and upfront.  

Message 9 of 242

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The real kicker being check store availability and it's available to collect tomorrow 

Message 10 of 242