Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

Murph1
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mine says delayed up to 3 weeks when I check the online store or click and collect 

Message 11 of 244

CorGre
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered on the 19th August for Click and Collect 4th Sept... Order sitting on Processing and Click and Collect status is Placed... this is the first Preorder with O2 I havent got on Launch day. O2 say in stock for delivery tomorrow as well 😕

Message 12 of 244

Skyco
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue here. ETA on delivery is today but no updates or indication if it is en route, or stuck somewhere. Nothing new from O2..

Message 13 of 244

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's actually a joke... My store said to phone back after lunch to see if it comes in this delivery but not holding out much hope

Message 14 of 244

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So chat has just told me that its still processing and not yet despatched to store!!!

Message 15 of 244

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As I said earlier, the CS team fob you off on the phone. The social teams on X and Facebook have taken roughly 5 hours to send a code to my phone to confirm my Identity. I'm holding zero hope of getting this phone today. It would be interesting to see if anyone got it. Imagine walking in to a store and getting it before any of the people who preordered. And noting the message here earlier, if it is first come etc, then it's bs saying you may still not get it preordering. 

Message 16 of 244

Scuffers
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just had the following SMS come through. 

'O2: Your recent order has taken us a little longer to process, sorry about that. Your order should be with you tomorrow. Our carrier will text you with updates. Thanks.'

More chance in peace in the middle east than O2 sticking to that.

Message 17 of 244

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

At least you have some communication, even if they dont stick to it... ive had nothing at all.

Message 18 of 244

CorGre
  • 38 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mines is just sitting on this

o2.png

Message 19 of 244

Scuffers
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

They still have the Obsidian showing in stock. Hoping it's just a delay in devices being sent to O2 rather than something else. Mine is the same as yours but mine has 'This part of the order’s already been sent, so it can’t be cancelled - please arrange a return instead' which no longer allows me to cancel. 

Message 20 of 244