cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onlne order canceled without notifying me!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had an online order cancelled without any notification and now the phone is no longer in stock to re-order (ms-*****).

This was a refresh contract and a deposit of £109.99 was taken from my account but after a few days i called up for a status update on delivery date but was told the order was cancelled (be no monies had been refunded).

As you can imagine, im not best pleased. What would have happened if I hadn't called up? Just sit there waiting for a phone that would never have arrived!

After several calls to numerous departments it looks like i, or anyone from O2 can do anything about it because the phone is no longer available.

This has to be the worst experience Ive had with O2...the communication is no existent...its all been left to me to chase up for answers.

Frustrated!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous The best thing you can do is make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Use Resolver in the complaints link. It tends to get the best results

Also to apply for a refund use the info in this link http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),CASE=51498

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
A frustration shared by many unfortunately.
O2’s online ordering system is ancient and doesn’t track live stock levels.
Many customers fall foul of this sadly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous welcome to our forum!

Sorry to hear about what has happened. worried I'm going to drop you a quick PM (private message here on the forum) shortly to discuss in a bit more detail to see if we can help in any way.

Message 4 of 4