Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 switch up question

Yan101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I have a bit of an odd one here. I got the iPhone 14 pro max earlier this year with the switch up bolt on. At that time the device was £1407.67 (bit of an odd price) which is £39.11 a month. the new iPhone 15 pro max is only £1199 and as no interest is added on contracts for handsets, theoretically if I switch up the new phone will cost me less right? £33.30 over 36 months by my calculations. My question is, this will be the case won’t it? I won’t have the difference in price of handsets added to the new phone? If not then it’s an obvious use of my switch up. One I get the new iPhone and two it lowers by bill (depending on the airtime deals at the time)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

@Yan101 

You just pay the new price. 

The old device plan is cleared.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2