Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone

Ordered a new phone been sent to old address can I get it redirected?

Pa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud

Would love to know how many people are sick fed up of the disgraceful service this provider now offers with regards to fraud and account security. For the third time this year I’ve had my account hacked with absolutely no sincere apologies about the ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a PAC code

Hi, Recently I had extreme difficulty in receiving a pac code from 02, I requested a pac code over the phone and they firstly said I would receive it within 24 hours but when I didn't i called again and they said i would get it within 48 hours. Four ...

Nym by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy buds

which Galaxy Buds are the best out now, I had 1st gen 1's that went for repair 8months ago not to been seen again & am looking to replace them

Credit Referral Team

Hi, I have emailed the credit referral team and had no response. It is to do with me getting a mortage and old fraudulent activity back in 2015 has been pulled up on my credit check. I believed this was sorted back in 2015 as i have had another morta...

JackM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent call

I just want to highlight how easy it is to be fooled by these scammers.I had dozed off when my mobile went off, so was half asleep when I answered.The person claimed to be from O2 customer relations, and said that with the Covid situation, they were ...

Charity

Hi there,Completely random what does o2 do for non profit charities?Thanks

Anonlet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forum down again?

Just putting this up in case others are having problems... but can read topics...The forum was offline for me (Midlands based) for 3 hours this morning 7am -10am. I could actually see that some members who live in the North were able to log on...Happ...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 191 replies
  • 0 kudos