cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2's Daylight Robbery FTAO Their Staff.

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I received my mobile upgrade from Virgin - circa November 2012 - I put my Virgin sim in my new phone and my O2 sim in my Blackberry. I had plenty of O2 credit. However, O2 used it all up for nothing by deducting £1 a day from it for me to use the internet or whatever - which I never did; nor did I ask to do.

You at O2 must be able to see all this under my O2 mobile phone number. I want that money refunded to my phone because, otherwise, it is simply what I have called it in the title of this thread, O2's Daylight Robbery!

Message 1 of 111
110 REPLIES 110

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately not.

Message 31 of 111

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Unfortunately not.

Not what?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 32 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

Never heard of one of these shops let alone got one near me.

I have checked out E-bay and the other link but I can't afford to let the Blackberry go until I get the issues with the Samsung Galaxy Ace plus resolved. I only get the emails on both of my addresses on the Blackberry.

Message 33 of 111

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Could you not get the emails on your pc?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 34 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable
This thread reads like a two ronnies sketch !!
Message 35 of 111

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I must admit it is beginning to sound like a wind up! Smiley Indifferent

Message 36 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you have access to a pc, c.e.x also have an online shop webuy.com or type in c.e.x into google
Message 37 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I get them both on my laptop but I will be going down to Endland for a few months soon and will not have my laptop with me so I need to get themboth on my phone.  wink

Message 38 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you were trying to tell me the shortcut to turn off Data Services.

However, I went into Manage Connections on the screen with all the icons on it and clicked on Mobile Network Options. There I found Data Services On and changed it to Off.

The remaining ones which have a tick at them are: Mobile Network O2-UK and Wi-fi On. Do I maybe need to turn off Mobile Network O2-UK as well to avoid this £1 a day charge when my Bolt On expires on the 8th?

Sorry to be so incredibly stupid about this.   slight_frown

Message 39 of 111

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're a Resolver! I'm a Technophobe! I admitted that before.

Message 40 of 111