cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority:shockingly poor customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone have any contact details for some help/customer service for O2 priority, specifically for the supposed O2 breakfast packs that were supposed to have been sent out during the rugby world cup.
I registered, got a text saying I'd get one, then one saying it was out for deliveey, but no tracking details. Found out the courier via these forums, but without tracking, couldn't help. Tried to ring O2, but nobody seemed to know much about it (think I got put through to pay and go technical support), and didn't have any contact details for O2 priority. An O2 forum person gave me an email address, but that was 2-3 weeks ago and I've heard nothing from there either.
As annoyed as I was that I never got my pies and beer, I'm 10x more annoyed at the total lack of any way to complain about it all, despite a couple of phone calls, several emails and a forum post.
Can anyone help point me towards a contact email/phone number for O2 priority?
Thanks,
Keith
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
http://www.o2priority.co.uk/FAQs or twitter @O2Priority
on the faq page there is an email for competitions
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you were getting a breakfast pack then you'd have got a text saying:
Your O2 breakfast pack is now out for delivery and due with you today.
To track your pack visit http://tracking.yodel.co.uk Use parcel number
JD1234567891234567
They were subject to availability, a freebie and nobody was guaranteed to get one.
There is basically no customer services 'team' to deal with priority because it's all automated and subject to availability, so there should be next to no reason for customers to query anything with o2.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd got a message saying that I'd been successful in applying for a breakfast pack and would receive it later before the next game. I then received a further text on the thursday saying "Your O2 breakfast pack is now out for delivery and due with you today."
There was no tracking info supplied. As far as I was concerned, O2 had told me I'd be getting the breakfast pack, and then failed to do what they'd said they'd do. As such, I feel entitled to be annoyed about it, and entitled to know why O2 promised me something and then broke that promise.
K.
Message 4 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
It's a shame you missed out but supplies were limited and you needed to get in early to get these.
It's a bit late now but people who had problems at the time were asking on Twitter and O2 were making arrangements to get their packs out.
As above it was a limited offer and nobody was guaranteed to get one.
Perhaps if you had raised it at the time something could have been done to get one to you, but the offer closed weeks ago.
If you really want to try the pies this is the company that supplied them:
http://www.pieminister.co.uk/
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did try raising it at the time, the reason I started this topic is because I've spent the time between then and now trying to find someone at O2 who can tell me what happened to the breakfast pack O2 told me I'd been successful in applying for. I'm not on twitter, and am reluctant to start a twitter account just so I can complain to O2. I've tried online help, telephone, emails to the prority tickets email in the priority FAQ (who've never even replied to say it's nothing to do with them).
I'm not expecting a breakfast pack anymore, I just what to know what happened to the one I should have had several weeks ago.
K.
Message 6 of 6