cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 listen up

Anonymous
Not applicable

It clear to see from twitter and the threads here people are not happy with the info or way your handling this iPhone 5 upgrade, sim card swap, price info if your not going to listen to your customer they will walk people are doing it cheaper with more info and a better deal 

You and Vodafone once had the best network coverage in the UK that has now all changed so listen to your customer that some have been with you from before you were O2 and get it change now not after we move networks key points people are not happy with 

1) contract lengths 

2) no upgrades Early 

3) no nano sim before before Friday for customer with a order 

4) lack of information on all fronts and people telling different information 

5) 1Gb data max what that all about.

Its a clear message your customers are telling you via different sources so listen to us with are what make you!

Message 1 of 97
96 REPLIES 96

Anonymous
Not applicable

More like waiting for it to get nicked

Message 61 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Street cred!

Then if that is all it is then those who crave street cred have to take the flak (I could have used another word but I promised Leonard that I wouldn't) when they're bombarded with it.

Message 62 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Indifferent You guys really don't have a bloody clue do you...

Message 63 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys, let's just get along. I don't want to start closing threads.
Message 64 of 97

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@leonard it might make them think about it, if you do start closing trolling threads and warn the trollers, a lot going on at present and genuine questions lost in the mire.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 65 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, you're right Adam. Thanks for that. Whenever possible, I'd prefer not to step in though.
Message 66 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still cant see how anyone can use up over 1 gig of data on a phone, if people dont like O2's data allowence go somewhere else that suits you!

Also it would be a real good idea for O2 to lock the forum to stop new people signing up the day before Apple next has a launch do for a phone.

Unlock the forum again after the phone is released for sale.

Forget the coming soon & pre order stuff on the website, have the phone & tarrif details online & in store then just have the phones in O2 stores & dont bother opening early either, once the phone if official released allow online sales to.

Also have a separate customer service phone number for I Sheep enquiries, anyone ringing through on the normal number gets politely told to ring the I Sheep number before being hung up on.

There are plenty of people on here / O2 customers who couldnt give a stuff about the new I Sheep so why should we have to put up with it on here attracting trolls & filling the forum up with repeated garbage misinformation.

Message 67 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Forkingabout,

We welcome anyone on this forum. Many people are really excited about the new iPhone. I think it's wonderful they have a place like this where they can share that excitement. That's what a community is all about.

If that's not something you want to share in, because the topic doesn't interest you, the best thing is just to ignore the topics wink

Cheers,
Leonard

Message 68 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

There are plenty of people on here / O2 customers who couldnt give a stuff about the new I Sheep so why should we have to put up with it on here attracting trolls & filling the forum up with repeated garbage misinformation.

Because O2 want the forum format to resemble Facebook/Twitter.

Unfortunately because O2 finance the forum, rather than it being independent relying on advertising revenues, they can dictate the content and sections within the forum.

It's tough, but it is their forum and I'm growing to dislike it more  and more as each day passes.

Message 69 of 97

ewanrw
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 342 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 9 Solutions
I think O2 are doing a grand job.

They've pretty much sold thru' their pre-order allocation of iPhone 5's, and will sell through their launch day stock, probably by lunchtime. As a business who's number one priority is selling phones, they've ticked the boxes that matter.

No matter what they do, they'll never please everybody.

ewan
Message 70 of 97