cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 listen up

Anonymous
Not applicable

It clear to see from twitter and the threads here people are not happy with the info or way your handling this iPhone 5 upgrade, sim card swap, price info if your not going to listen to your customer they will walk people are doing it cheaper with more info and a better deal 

You and Vodafone once had the best network coverage in the UK that has now all changed so listen to your customer that some have been with you from before you were O2 and get it change now not after we move networks key points people are not happy with 

1) contract lengths 

2) no upgrades Early 

3) no nano sim before before Friday for customer with a order 

4) lack of information on all fronts and people telling different information 

5) 1Gb data max what that all about.

Its a clear message your customers are telling you via different sources so listen to us with are what make you!

Message 1 of 97
96 REPLIES 96

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

There's always one who thinks they can run your business better you.

Usually they don't have a clue.

I'm not going to comment on all but one of the points that GR made, but I can tell you right now that refusing to post a sim card on request to customers (especially when your sending them with phones) is quite possibly the stupidest business practice from a mobile company i can think of.

Secondly, I do run my own business, and if any of my employees displayed that attitude toward customer service I'd tell them to take it right down to the jobcentre. 

Message 11 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
The 1gb data is the worst!!
Especially when staff get unlimited
Message 12 of 97

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

If 1Gb or Data isnt enough, your unhappy and you are able to leave, then try another network that offer unlimited.

You have a choice and power to vote with your feet (As the saying goes)

o2 tho im affraid isnt going to change its mind soon on Data though im affraid

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 13 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
And that's the sort of reply that people have had enough of IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LUMP IT OR LEAVE

Even when O2 say its unlimited it's not
Or they use some poor excuse like its so all users get there fair share of data

You have missed the boat this time O2 what you forget is all them people who feel 1-2 gb is not enough to run there new iPhone or galaxy on will be signing new contract for 2 years with another network so that's 2 years before you get them clients back
Message 14 of 97

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

As always, there are other networks out there and you need to consider each one for your particular needs.

However you do need to check for the best coverage both out & about and just as importantly within your home. If a company won't offer you the data you think you need, then move, it's as simple as that.

O2 are quite happy with their business strategy re data allowances and if you feel strongly enough change your network, you get nothing for loyalty these days. With people prepared to sell their souls for the latest toys, you would soon be replaced by the droves of the 'must haves'.

They're not my ideals on running a multinational consumer business but then again O2 are hardly likely to change until they lose half of their customer base. That won't happen.

Also bear in mind your quote that it will be 2 years before O2 get the customer back due to the contract length, that works both ways. If you aren't happy with your new network it will be 2 years before you can come back.

Ultimately, your choice.

Message 15 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tmobile are better and cheaper. As soon as this 2 yr contract is finished im off back to them, i had a contract with them for 12 years i cancelled with them because i thought id try out o2 (meant to be the best with network everywhere and fast internet) o2 are going the wrong way about it!! Unlimited data wont cost them anything. Why cant they just give us it??
Message 16 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes its definately the 1GB data that put me off staying with o2. Granted their handling of the upgrade situation was shocking but how is that all the other networks apart can offer more minutes and data for LESS money? I agree with the original poster, their are 3 long-term o2 customers in my household who are going to be switching networks and across the country i can predict many more to come. Goodbye o2 - Hello Three!!
Message 17 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wish O2 would stop selling / offering Apple products so we could get rid of all the sad fan boys of the forum.

O2 should lock the forum to new users when the next Apple I Sheep launch comes around until after the handset is released, im sick of all the moaning on here.

O2, hook up with a couple of handset manufacturers & develope a I Sheep smashing Android range of handsets then drop the I Sheep all toegther.

Message 18 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ozzy82:
That is a big big leap from o2 to three thats like going from near top to near bottom.
3 are crap and always have been even though they give good deals they never have network coverage so whats the point?
Forkingabout:
People who want data dont mean they are apple fanboys!! Data is needed and wanted everywhere these days
Message 19 of 97

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who needs more then 1Gb of data when out & about?

Phones have wifi for home / office / down the pub etc & you can switch the data on when out of wifi range if needed.

1Gb is more then enough to check emails, surf the net.

Message 20 of 97