Did you mean: 

O2 - You're so FRUSTRATING!

Mark_1980
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 128 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Sorry, but I need to rant.

I ordered an iPad Air 2 from the O2 website yesterday. I selected to collect it from my local store.

I placed the order, and was told that the iPad would be available for collection from Friday 31 July.

I passed the credit check, and received my order confirmation (again stating that the iPad could be collected on Friday 31 July).

I missed a call from O2 earlier, so I called them back. The CS Advisor put me on hold while she checked my order and then came back to me to say that the iPad was OUT OF STOCK (despite me having received an email confirmed that I could collect it on Friday 31 July)..

Seriously O2, you're ordering process is majorly flawed. Why confirm to someone that they can collect their order on a certain date when it's not even in stock..??

So, I've now cancelled the order. O2 have lost £804 in contract revenue and I'm going elsewhere. Grrrrr!

I don't care what rank I am and neither should anyone else.
Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

Mark_1980
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 128 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Holy thread hijack Batman!
I don't care what rank I am and neither should anyone else.
Message 51 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for hijacking your threat Mark!

Turned out O2 charged me for the delivery charge. Had to get in touch with them today to get a refund... They really couldn't care less!

Message 52 of 55

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry for hijacking your threat Mark!

Turned out O2 charged me for the delivery charge. Had to get in touch with them today to get a refund... They really couldn't care less!

Quite shambolic @Anonymous. To pay for a next day delivery (that you didn't get) and then being charged for it. I hope this is back in your bank now....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 55

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Thank you for your thoughts here everyone, I am collating the responses today and sending them off. Some very interesting points have been made here and so post any others this afternoon if you have any, as I can add them in.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 55 of 55