cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Tracks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

We'd like to know what you think about O2 Tracks, have you got it?

What do you think about the features and content?

If you haven't got O2 Tracks yet, download it here and let us know what you think.

Thanks

Brad

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guff if only plays top 40.  Heard them all 10 years ago wink

Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

A fantastic O2 service.

However it's not for me.

Having thousands of music tracks on my iPhone and iPod touch is enough for me.
Message 3 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146974 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
I use it every day but it would be even better if it was totally free slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey Scottgib, it does have bespoke content and playlists as well as exclusive album content, in the last 12 months we've had the likes of Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Pharrell and of course Kylie in tracks with their albums 1 week prior to release. It does have new playlists regularly too.
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Bandofbrothers,

Thousands? Wow. Although we did expect that. What's your favourite five tracks at the minute?
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried it but it wasn't for me - the music was too current!  I've got my entire CD and download collection on my iPod so I tend to use that.  Unfortunately stupid Ford Sync says I've got too many tracks on it!

Message 7 of 19

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Tried it when it first came out but it no longer works on my Z10 since the 10.2.1 OS update so uninstalled in favour of Spotify.

Have it on my Note 2 though just to dip into now and then.

papadug put up a review here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/App-Guide-O2-Tracks-PapaDug-Remix/td-p/637727

Is it correct that you only get 4 weeks free now instead of the year?

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Must admit I prefer Spotify, it's free in exchange of a few adverts and I can listen to what I want. I often only like a small handful of songs in the charts at any one time. I can see it appealing with the teenage audience though.
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

The other thing that puts me off us that after paying a subscription fee then if you want to retain the song you have to purchase it. 😞

My current most listened to tracks are :

The Marshall Mathers Album : The Monster.

The Marshall Mathers Album : So Far.

Passenger Album : Let her go & Patient Love.

Katy Perry : Roar.

Pharrell Williams : Happy.

Pitbull feat Ke$ha : Timber.

All keep me toe tapping whilst commuting.

wink

Message 10 of 19