Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 from an Unbiased Customer Perspective - My Online Diary

I've decided to take a Refresh deal on a 4G phone and will treat everything as a normal O2 customer, ie, phone will be O2 locked & branded, I will not root or jailbreak, if anything goes wrong I will contact live chat in the first instance, repairs (...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 172 replies
  • 0 kudos

best mobie

the ultimate post!: Which is the best phone out there?i'm stil bein a tight fisted *#@#* at mo. am stil on 'pay as you go' with a lame phone.but after constant micky takin from mates and missus, lookin to go to contract. but everyone has serious bias...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service....

Having spent several hours trying to upgrade my phone on line and getting no where despite talking online with various different customer advisers I gave up and went into O2 Chichester shop where I was dealt with in a friendly professional manner.. T...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

4g is here

Can someone from O2 advise me why I received a text saying 4g is here but it actually isn't. I followed link and in it it said that if the text says 4g is here it means 4g is available in your registered postcode. I've updated phone settings but no s...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 improve....

O2 improve so much recently!! On the network checker website it does say I shoul get 4G but my plan plan was 3G. I was getting quite poor reception at home and I never use to get 3G (thanks God I have a WiFi). Today I receive a text that I will get m...

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 could have a bendy display.

Your flexible friend: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 could have a bendy display."Lee Younghee, vice president of Samsung’s mobile division, told The Wall Street Journal that the Galaxy Note 4 could have a flexible display."This would add a valuable spec in my...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 doesn't want any visiting foreigner to use their pay as you go sim cards

Or that's what I understand from making the UK my O2 applixation downloadable only from UK play store. Do you guys have any idea what percentage of your pay as you go customers has other countries play store accounts and they want to be able to use f...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos