cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NHS Discount

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, im wondering how i get ny NHS discount on my phone? Would you be able to help me please?

Thank you Nicola
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145037 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Maybe another system for @Marjo or @MercedesS to check out? It appears to be more than one customer having issues...:smileysad:

Sorry I am lost. If anyone can help me understand the issue... Thanks!

When customers are applying for their discounts their email addresses are not being accepted. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 31 of 34

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

[edited] Hello guys! We have been testing the website & code. All seems to be working. Please remember that each code is linked to a specific Work email address so both need to match or you will get an error. 

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 15.48.27.png

@Anonymous code entered and.... 

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 15.49.55.png

Thanks everyone for the help! Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 32 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'm sure that people were not aware that the code had to match the email but that does make sense. Customers were saying that the site would not accept the email address so if the code is wrong that would explain it. 

As you need a work email then I don't see a problem in having a list of codes on the relevant Web page. The system wouldn't be abused with the extra measures in place. 

Thanks for testing out the website @MercedesS

Message 33 of 34

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

I didn't know either because my company does not have a discount but, I tried to follow the instructions and use her code and saw it! 

work-email.png

Still waiting for @Anonymous to confirm, just in case my test doesn't help! 

Thank you guys for helping us all the time Hero

[edited] All the information about what to do here

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 34 of 34