cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My balance doesn't show up when I top up with my Pay & Go account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.  Hello.  I'm the ghost of Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pagès, and I have a Pay & Go account with the Francoist regime of the Telefonica corporation (for convenience purposes only I assure you).  Unfortunately, my balance hasn't been showing up on my phone whenever I top up.  However, my credit seems to disappear quite fast and I don't use my mobile much.  This can only lead me to the conclusion that it is an underhand strategy of O2 to steal my money and get me to keep topping up.  When you buy a Pay & Go phone, it should not be so complicated to have your balance show up automatically on your phone.  So please fix the problem immediately.  Merci!

By the way, I will be getting my money back from you with interest as well...

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

The main point of this string of posts is that if your data option is turned on on your phone, your credit will be drained quite quickly (as happened to me).  Since I can't remember if was the guy in the O2 shop who turned it on or whether I did it, I cannot exactly hunt him down...  

Message 11 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Just a query @Anonymous  Wasn't it you that perpetrated the Tamil Hoax

(Or was it your 'ghost'?) slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Simply quite scary.

Lol
Message 13 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Simply quite scary.

Lol

Not really @Anonymous  I just happen to know who Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pages was

Really a guy who went by the pen name of Leo Taxil.....Smiley Very Happy

He perpetrated a massive hoax in 1865...or thereabouts...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

sou um sobrevivente do ataque de meteorito

Message 15 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

"I am a survivor of the attack meteorite"

? I'm lost again
Message 16 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 17 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

As I am no longer with O2 Telefonica due to the diabolical "customer service", and actually your company stole at least £60 from me with no refund or apology to date. Now.  Where is the delete account button?  It should be simple...  Thanks.

Message 18 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sorry to read that you are so unhappy with Telefonica.

Their is no delete button for your account here.

Just log out and forget about this forum.

Your Payg account will de activate from non usage in 6 months.

Take care.

Message 19 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm.  Really?  It didn't affect Telefonica very much eh?  I thought O2-Telefonica was a mobile phone company with PEOPLE working for it.  In other words you... it's A BODY.  I'm getting fed up with the ignoramouses around me who keep trying to pass the buck.  6 months hostage of your stupid website.  Okay.  Keep an eye out for more bad news until you learn.   And what's this I found on another webpage of yours?

---------------------

Cancelling your O2 contract

Contact us if you want to end your contract.

If you're a sim only customer, on Pay Monthly (not O2 Refresh) or have joined O2 through a third party, your contract runs for a minimum of 1, 12, 18 or 24 months. Find out when it ends (your contract renewal date) in My O2

If you cancel before your contract has ended, we'll need 30 days' notice, and you may have to pay a charge.

-----------------------

You dare threaten me with further charges after your company stole all that money from me, after all I **bleep**in' asked for in the O2 shop was a normal Pay As You Go sim card like you used to be able to get a couple of years ago?!?  Sort your lives out.  Thanks.

Message 20 of 27