cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than two-thirds of O2 customers are satisfied with O2s service and would recommend O2 to others

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7629 Posts
  • 146 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Perusal of this Community suggests that most O2 users feel that the product - the service - that they are paying for is mediocre.

However, the Which? magazine annual survey of mobile 'phone users paints a different picture :-

Smarty Named Best UK Mobile Operator in Which? 2024 Survey - ISPreview UK

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2024/04/smarty-named-best-uk-mobile-operator-in-which-2024-sur...

In particular :-

1. more than two-thirds of O2 customers are satisfied with O2s service and would recommend O2 to others. 

2. O2's customers are considerably more satisfied than those of Three UK. 

3. O2, Vodaphone and EE rank almost equally in the satisfaction league table.  

Of course, a survey of 3,739 customers is very small, but given Which? magazine has put its name to it, the result does have to command some respect.    

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Oxonian
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 7629 Posts
  • 146 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@PaulRedPAYG wrote:

I would suggest that those who were asked have never had to endure / suffer the customer support teams on 202 and 4445 😂 

You are totally correct @PaulRedPAYG. As I said in my post further up this thread (21 April 2024 at 21.15) :-

In a sample of 3,739 customers, there might have been say 1,000 O2 subscribers. Of that number, it is feasible that only a handful might have been exposed to the horror-situations that you allude to.

👍

Message 11 of 11