Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOREMINS Bolt On

ste064
Level 3: Thinker
  • 85 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Does anyone know which tariffs can have the more minutes bolt on am currently on O2 Unlimted but can't add it to my current tariff.

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

How are you trying to add it? Try texting 'MOREMINS' to 21300. For reference it's £1 for 50 minutes to use until midnight on the day on which you apply it and you can apply it just once per day.

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/more-minutes-bolt-on-terms-and-conditions

Message 5 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

You can see in your myo2 what's available to you.

Link to Bolt ons https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariffs/bolt-ons
Message 2 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147276 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions
I can't find any reference to that bolt on... Do you have a link at all please?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have not been able ever to add minutes via a bolt on to my Payg tariff and either pay for extra minutes use by adding credit or wait until my anniversary date.

I'm sure it's the same for Pay Monthly Customers who either again wait for their next anniversary date or add the cost of the calls to their bill.

As per O2 Terms and Conditions found at the bottom of the forum page.
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

How are you trying to add it? Try texting 'MOREMINS' to 21300. For reference it's £1 for 50 minutes to use until midnight on the day on which you apply it and you can apply it just once per day.

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/more-minutes-bolt-on-terms-and-conditions

Message 5 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147276 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28305 Solutions

@Anonymous Thanks for the link - I've learned something new today slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 12

ste064
  • 85 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
By ringing 2202 and getting a announcement saying it's not available for the tariff i am currently on.
Message 7 of 12

ste064
  • 85 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
But will try the text to 21300 later on.
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
@MI5 said "@KyleB Thanks for the link - I've learned something new today"

You and me both wink

Weird how that bolt on has never shown its face before. 😞
Message 9 of 12

ste064
  • 85 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Tried the text to 21300 and it worked ok got 50 minutes of anyone any network calls to use before midnight ,take note 0845 etc are not included.

Message 10 of 12