cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

big bundle pay as you go

Anonymous
Not applicable

word of warning folks - the new £10 BIG BUNDLE pay as you go does not allow you to dial in to pick up voicemails - you have to put on extra credit - it is not included in your 200 minutes.  Hugely disappointed as I use voicemail as much as I use text/calls cos we have no mobile signal at home so rely on people leaving messages. the shop does not tell you this nor does it say on the info that comes with the sim - very poor and feel conned as the shop manipulated me into having this sim as no go go go sims available. Beware if you use voicemail as it will cost 35p per minute and they round everything up to the nearest minute now.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147184 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
According to the T&C's (easily found online) calls to VM are charged at 15p per call, not 35ppm
http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/big-bundles-terms-and-conditions
"Calls to voicemail, including access to voicemail menus and voicemail retrieval, are charged at 15p per call."
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147184 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
According to the T&C's (easily found online) calls to VM are charged at 15p per call, not 35ppm
http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/big-bundles-terms-and-conditions
"Calls to voicemail, including access to voicemail menus and voicemail retrieval, are charged at 15p per call."
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the Community Forum,

Are you new to o2's Payg Service ?

Unfortunately and yes I agree unfairly listening to Voicemails has never been from your inclusive bundle minutes.

Why I haven't a clue 😞

It's about time this was changed to be on par with psy monthly contracts.
Message 3 of 3