It is not possible to connect your call

Anonymous
Not applicable
No change there then
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone else have this problem with O2 to O2 unlimited, Do your telephone calls deteriorate after 7.00pm.Hence the title of this thread.
Message 2 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
I have had no problems at all no matter what the time of day. All the family have unlimited O2-O2 and none of us have a problem contacting each other. Are you in a good coverage area? Is this a recent problem or have you always had difficulty connecting?
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is interesting, I have just noticed whenever I make a call with the power connected to the phone the conversation will only last a minute or so, sometimes just seconds however, if I unplug the charger and redial it tends to stay connected and the call quality is much better.I have also noticed a split second before I am cut off I can hear a static charge go off inside the phone.My phone had to go in for a repair 6 months ago because the screen/qwerty seemed to have a mind of it's own. It looked like it was about to self destruct and the phone became hot, So hot in fact I could hear the battery fizz. Not having much luck am I . John
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
No service, no service, no service, it has not been possible to connect your call, ITS TAKEN 7 ATTEMPTS JUST TO LOAD THIS WEB PAGE. It's not even 7.00pm yet. Can't stop I have to make all my "unlimited" phone call before 7.00pm. =(
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks like another fault may have developed with my HTC HD7 phone. When I press on one of the applications from the menu it tries to load the page but then returns me to the menu page within a second. Its doing the same for most apps, YouTube,calculator,converter,torch, etc. Just phoned O2 customer services who I must admit, have always been more than helpful every time I have called. Its back to the O2 shop for me. Just a quick thank you to the good people at O2 customer services. Any advice is welcome from this forum. Regards =( John =(
Message 6 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
So your post here was a little misleading then?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70972
No wonder people get the wrong impression from forum posts! 😐
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nothing misleading regarding my original question,I asked if anyone had problems making phone calls or accessing the internet after 7.00pm. I have had this problem for around 1 year now, it started the day I changed my calling plan to "unlimited" and continues to this day. The last fault I described corrected itself the next day. The internet speed just now is very fast, I have never seen it this fast before. It's not 3G because the 3G icon has only appeared briefly a handful of times in a year.
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
4 Attempts to make a call, I did manage to make the call but after the conversation I pressed the (end call) button but the phone didn't want to end the call,I repeatedly pressed the end call button but the phone was not responding. 2 minutes later it decided to end the call. Eh what was all that about
Message 9 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
4 Attempts to make a call, I did manage to make the call but after the conversation I pressed the (end call) button but the phone didn't want to end the call,I repeatedly pressed the end call button but the phone was not responding. 2 minutes later it decided to end the call. Eh what was all that about

A fault with the phone.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 11