iPhone lovers...here's the info you're all curious about

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hi All,
We’re really excited about the iPhone 4S and pleased to say it'll be on sale on O2 from 14 October!
More updates will be coming soon. Watch this space!
http://www.o2.co.uk/iphone/ or https://iphonelatest.o2.co.uk/
Thanks
Abs
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You all might be excited about it but the time has come for pre orders and everybody is leaving you behind it seems. A big boo boo on O2's part I think, unless you will be undercutting everyone else with a fantastic offer I can see lots of customers leaving for other networks.
Message 2 of 11

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
thanks abs
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well if o2 had brought out the tarrif and handset prices I may well have been willing to change to the new contracts with 'the works' 1GB of data. I do not care about calls and texts, so was willing to see what o2 could give me for £30pm, the 100 min and 1G Bdata works package would have been fine.
But the thing is I needed to know was what the handset would cost, as I wouldn't be paying much I would imagine it would be about £400, but as you never released any prices I went straight to Apple and bought it outright. I thought this might happen which is why I told folks on this site a year ago that I would skip the IP4 and save for the next one.
Well the time is here, I will stick with o2 as it is not harming me and I am using your rules to my advantage, (keeping unlimited data) but I think you have scored a massive own goal this time with folks leaving for guaranteed deals.
(Yes Adam, I know o2 do not routinely monitor here but we can all have a rant now and then) wink
Message 4 of 11

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
wink wink wink
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I'll be leaving O2 because of their decidedly odd way of selling the new IPhone. I'm ready to upgrade, will sign up today for two year contract BUT I can't because they won't let me order one on line and I can't get to one of their stores in the forseeable future because of work commitments ( mind you I wouln't want to go to a store anyway).
So after four years I'm off, Vodaphone or Orange here I come
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was only £21 off my guess by the way, so yes I will keep my unlimited texts (which I don't even use 1 in 3 months) but will have 300 min of calls and unlimited data for £30. Really looking forward to it as I am on a GS at the moment.
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
why is it on every other network u can pre order the new iphone but on o2 you cant and you have to pay extra for internet and yet other networks its included, i may even think of moving netowrks to get better offers
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
The data no longer being included is actually for the better - you can choose which level you require and change at short notice if you want to.
Go to the General Discussions section of the iPhone part of this forum and read about it on there - plus there must be at least 10 threads on the subject of pre-ordering on that part of the forum.
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can pre-order iphone 4s on o2 at carphone warehouse, you still have to queue though, as there's limited stock, fist come first served. so I'm not sure if it will help
Wy carphone warehouse are doing this an o2 can't I don't know...
Message 10 of 11