cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a UK Customer Service email address?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I need to forward a couple a couple of emails sent from the foreign customer service email department, does UK Customer Services have an email address?

Thanks,

Andy

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried asking O2 UK Customer Service?
Message 2 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried asking O2 UK Customer Service?

Yeah the lady I spoke to didn't know the email address
Message 3 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Stevy.

I gave that link to someone the other day, and he sneered at me, because it's a webform, not an email address. His problem was a 1500 character limit. FWIW I also hate webforms.

However, I used it myself and I got an email reply, to which I was able to reply, by normal email.

So it does, eventually do the job.

I've given up talking to CS. At least by using this link you get your message and reply on record. Also, they seem to take it more seriously, probably because it's on record. I've noticed that, on recent issues, everybody gets a different message when ringing CS.
Message 5 of 29

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Stevy.
I gave that link to someone the other day, and he sneered at me, because it's a webform, not an email address. His problem was a 1500 character limit. FWIW I also hate webforms.

.....some people! Probably wanted you to write for him too 😐
Message 6 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
The emails I send via the form go to 02 in India and they reply, I have an issue with my contract and have received emails from India, but I need to forward the emails to UK Customer Services as they have no record of the issue,
Message 7 of 29

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
The emails I send via the form go to 02 in India and they reply, I have an issue with my contract and have received emails from India, but I need to forward the emails to UK Customer Services as they have no record of the issue,

Its on the post above
mycare@o2mail.co.uk
Message 8 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
The emails are sent to India customer services via that address
Message 9 of 29

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions