cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In O2 Skipton shop today

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went into town shop to ask same lovely lady who sorted me out the other day if she could make facebook icon big as it disappeared under store icon

Stavros = long time general manager of shop who has helped me several times was on phone saying he's short of staff atm ... but multitasked saying to me 'just a minute'

Apparently Kirsty is lovely lady who helped me recently ... she was not in shop today ... but ... very young Ben was trying desperately trying to help a caller who's line was breaking up told me so

Whilst patiently waiting to be attended to I had a play on an iPad good A5 size = I WANT AN iPAD NOW LOL

Ben did what I called in shop for, I was just passing by

I said rightly or wrongly that I was a member of the O2 forum & we advise best time to contact Customer Services is early in the morning ... & ... my words here = 'forget live chat' ... I know the regular high end members do not usually say so bluntly  ... Ben had been desperately trying to get caller to contact Customer Services

Please can @MercedesS feed back to the powers that be:- Stavros does a great job as general manager of shop, Kirsty who helped me very recently as described above  ^  ^  ^ ... & ... young Ben today

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Helo @Anonymous

It is great to hear you had a nice experience! And thanks for sharing it Thanks!

And... I want an Ipad too Whistle

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 2 of 2