cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I LOVE O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry about the caps but i think o2 are great i havent got a bad word to say about them..

I just rung up to upgrade a phone i told them all i want is a iphone the lady said to me what one do you want i said i would really like a 32GB 3gs so she looked and shes got me a 32GB 3gs i paid £13 for the phone on a 30day simplicity at £20 and after the 30days i can upgrade to the new iphone. Dont ask me how i just wanted to show there are good deals to be had out there
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just rung again and yes it is that deal and her name was natalie thats all the info i have

What is your average monthly spend?
Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
About £150 she said recons go for about £275 or something. And she had nearly that to spend on me in a pot
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
About £150 she said recons go for about £275 or something. And she had nearly that to spend on me in a pot

You are not making sense to me with this post, perhaps too much of that pot you are referring to.

If you spend £150 per month then I can see you getting a good upgrade deal, but never a new 3gs 32Gb on a 30 day £20 Simplicity deal. Doesn't happen... ever! If you spend £150 why not go for the Simplicity unlimited everything deal for £50 and save yourself a fortune.

Sounds like a wind-up to me! grin
Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are not making sense to me with this post, perhaps too much of that pot you are referring to.

If you spend £150 per month then I can see you getting a good upgrade deal, but never a new 3gs 32Gb on a 30 day £20 Simplicity deal. Doesn't happen... ever! If you spend £150 why not go for the Simplicity unlimited everything deal for £50 and save yourself a fortune.

Sounds like a wind-up to me! grin

Its a recon 32GB mate i am just ringing again as i think its to good to be true
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is really confusing...

Morley - I hope you clarify the deal with O2 because it really does sound as if they've talked you into a contract deal.
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I spoke to O2 to get the same deal and they told me point blank........"You don't get a phone with simplicity!" I think because he is on the 30 day plan, he just signed himself up. lol

There is no other explanation, I assure you, there are no sweet deals of that kind.
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it turned up today and i am on a 30day simplicity no 18/24months
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow super fast service!
Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it turned up today and i am on a 30day simplicity no 18/24months