cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to compliment a member of staff

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have searched far and wide to try and find an email to send to customer services regarding an employee I spoke with today, but I cannot see anything anywhere to pass on compliments, I can only see complaints email addresses! It would be lovely to have a designated place to email in to send compliments over so that a staff member gets the recognition they deserve, both from the customers, and their managers. 

If anyone can help me that would be amazing? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7072 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

I'll ask our Forum Manager to get in touch. He will reply here to get details

@Dave-O2 Can you contact @Anonymous please

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much x

Message 3 of 5

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 779 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Thanks @Enlli 

@Anonymous can you please drop me some more details via PM, including your mobile number and the date/time you spoke to the advisor?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12316 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1146 Solutions

Would it be possible for you to add a link to send you a PM to your signature @Dave-O2 ?

While most of the "residents" here know how, for new or inexperienced community members it would make it easy if your reply had a direct link...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5