Did you mean: 

How do I provide positive feedback?

02member
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,

I've been trying to provide some positive feedback in regards to an o2 store employee since 6th Feb, but I'm finding it impossible to find anywhere where I'm able to do this! I've phoned the store and been given an email address to email but when I did this I got a message saying it could not be delivered. I would have given up a long time ago, its just this employee was so kind, helpful and informative I really want to ensure she is recognised for her service.

Please could you advise how I can provide my feedback to the relevant contact?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145114 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27833 Solutions
You have just done it slight_smile
@Marjo or @Martin-O2 will contact you for specific details and pass it on for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers @MI5! Welcome to the Community! smiling @02member I'll get in touch via private message so I can get the details of your feedback. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the feedback @02member, glad to hear you had a positive experience! slight_smile

Message 4 of 4