Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazing feedback for Bournemouth store

Em_isnotazombie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just spoke to an 02 advisor on the phone who said I should post positive feedback here. But if you ever visit the Bournemouth 02 store, and you are served by either Georgie or Chris, please know you are in safe hands. They honestly where so helpful, kind, patient and treated me like a human.

I've been to phone shops before, and just had such negative attitudes and treated like cattle to be in and out with as much money parted. But not like this at all in Bournemouth! 

Chris helped me sort my contract out and set me up with a new device and explained things like a human with no sales gimmicks or tricky words.

Georige helped me with some forms I needed, found me a good deal as I neglected to say I worked for NHS (didn't know we got discount). 

Both people on two separate occasions just did 02 justice. So I hope they see this, and I hope their managers or whoever sees this and either rewards them with something!! slight_smile

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8039 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

@Kei-M_O2 

One to pass on

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94223 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Thank you for your comments about the Bournemouth store

Can you feed this back to them @Kei-M_O2 ?

Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126233 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Great to have such positive feedback @Em_isnotazombie 

Thank you for your post. 🤗

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4