Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fab customer service

Harpie101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Long story short, phone got stolen a few days ago. Had the sim barred and found out the security was just too good. So good that it took 6 days and a dozen or more agents to try and get it unbarred.

All agents were amazing, can not fault them as they were doing their job, but it was such a hassle to get the sim unbarred with the constant ~ ​wait for 24 hours and it should be fine ~. Literally waited for too long until an agent named Nicole answered the call. She sorted my sim out within 5 minutes of the call.

Many thanks to Nicole for understanding my frustration and helping me get the sim to WORK without the wait up to 24 hour nonsense. ​O2 needs more agents like you.​

Another little note, certain staff in the Ilford store need to be trained or told on where customers can post feedback. Gentlemen I spoke to today had no clue.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149763 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28524 Solutions

Nice to hear some good news for a change @Harpie101 

I'm sure our community team will pass on your feedback. 

@Martin-O2 @Breanna @RafaC 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Glad to see that Nicole was able to help you @Harpie101, thanks for sharing it with us here on the community!
I will drop you a PM to get more info about it. 

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

Message 3 of 3