Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

Can anybody tell me how to change my email address on my account

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why i Left O2

Left O2 about 4/5 years ago. Bought a pay&go sim for daughter and trying to get it topped up is ridiculous. After the on line chat of going round in circles I realised why i left. I now have to wait upto 7 days to find out why the sim is not updating...

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anybody else spotted this?

Not sure when o2 started putting down a date engineer will be on site ! Had this via the my network app as well may ad a screen grab of that later.UpdateMy network app grab P.s. yes this is fo my local mast

fault date.PNG IMG_3437.PNG
adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my order

Hi I placed a order yesterday and I had a email saying my order will cone today but I haven't herd anything else since it still says processing your order can some help me with what going on pls

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Can't ...

1 Word ... Spelt 1 Way ... = ... Have 1 Meaning ? I still have my old Pocket Oxford OED Oxford English Dictionary from when at senior school ... I am 62 nowTody's tech language is developing like technology daily ... & ... there is confusion terminol...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping sims

Can I swap my pay as you go number onto an old monthly contract sim which is no longer in use. I am current using iPhone 4s and want to keep my pay as you go number on iPhone 6. I have the old sim that was being used with iPhone 6 and that number has...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MY-O2.com Is A scam?

I received two text messages within 32 minutes tonight which were suppose to be from o2, (Which I cannot reply) one text subject were "Billing" and the second text subject were "MyO2" which read Hi Baza, We're having troubles verifying your account d...

Baza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ooh free gig of data a month for 3 months...

Hah who'd a thunk it. Popped into 'my perks' and O2 offered me a free gig of data a month for 3 months. I clicked 'sounds good' and bam, it was added.Nice one O2, thanks for the freebie!

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos