Did you mean: 

Hi I'm so unhappy

Pada77
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I never been so upset how staff treat me at the O2 store

Her name was Grace I asked her about a Sony 1v she told me if I want MasterCard I will have to have contract I said ok she said would you like to go sit down and talk about it I said ok so she look on the computer and she said 30 mb it should be 59 pound and 59 pence then I saw you advertising pictures about Google play 7 for £14.99 only if recycle my old phone I said I got Sony 10 then I ask her do you have any phone for pay-as-you-go and she show me 1 shelf display phones then she point 5 m from us there's some phones over there and then she walked off that is disgusting that how you treat customers in O2 store I've been with the O2 about 20 years I never been so upset like a was that day that was so wrong I left very upset they should teach the staff how to deal with the customer 

It happened in Liverpool high Street 21st January Saturday

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11576 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Pada77 

To be honest I don't think the Sales advisor did anything wrong, as she did what I would expect one to do, if I asked about Contract Phones, and sat you down and went through the options and when you asked about PAYG they showed you to the display and pointed out the others for you to peruse at your leisure, and as such you could have asked for more help...  

A lot of customers prefer this way of working, as its less intimidating for the customer...

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7913 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

When you say Liverpool High Street, I guess you mean Church Street. If you were not happy there then you could have tried the shop in Liverpool One, less than 5 minutes away.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3