Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inport problem

Scooby2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Join 02 from ee 26th July it's now 20th Aug  2024 .I still don't  have my number . This has been very stressful. Phone customer  service  several  times was  told wait 5days then 10 day again 5 days .this is not what I excepted  from a big company.  I can't leave  as 14 days has past .I have now put in a complaint   and going  to claim  compensation  for time wasted  on calls,stress,this has caused  me. They said they will call me Fri of Monday we will see . Very unhappy customer. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23923 Posts
  • 1043 Topics
  • 3770 Solutions

@Scooby2 Sad to say your issue is not unique. O2 have been having porting problems for some time, and the response from customer service borders on the incompetent. Unfortunately we as customers can only sympathise with your predicament. I'm certain this is not what you want to hear, but if you've lodged a formal complaint, we understand that the average wait time is 8 weeks before you hear anything back.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Scooby2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I'm back again as I still don't  have my number . Very unhappy  customer.  Spoken to customer  service  pasting it on again . I told them I should be able to leave as o2 have broken their contract,  they didn't  reply. Now paying  two bills  . They have  offered  £6, £10 .I've said not good enough  for all the stress and time it has caused. 

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7793 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Just a thought. Seeing it is 30 days since you got you PAC see if your previous network will issue a replacement. PAC on to a cheap PAYG. that should stop you paying two contracts

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4