cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good bye O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well what can I say?  I wanted some info with regards to an upgrade and due to the lack of help and interest of the online chat guy "Vic" I came away with my pac code!  So the recession can't be as bad as we thought, because forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought we were fighting to keep our customers and our businesses afloat.  Clearly I was wrong!  Bye bye O2 and thanks for nothing!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

This was my new deal, give me a shout if

My contract is up soon and i can upgrade from the 29/03/2013. I've been shopping around and wondered if you can match this quote i've got, which includes free insurance?
Samsung Galaxy S III Marble White
Effortlessly smart and intuitively simple - a new kind of smartphone. With the Samsung Galaxy S III, you can view content like never before on a 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED display, whilst an 8MP camera and an 1.9MP front camera offer a variety of intelligent camera features. The Samsung Galaxy S III is powered by Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and full of intuitive technology, delivering a uniquely personalised mobile experience. Smart enough to detect your face, voice and gestures, the Galaxy S III adapts to the individual user to provide a more convenient and natural user experience. The Galaxy S III listens and responds to your words. In addition to allowing information search and basic device-user communication, ‘S Voice’ provides powerful device control and commands.

Main Features
S Beam
Smart Stay
Pop Up Play
4.8" Super AMOLED HD Screen
Buddy Photo Share
All Features
Delivery
Options
All Deals on this phone
Value300 - £28.00/month
Cost of Phone £18.00
Contract Period 24 mnths
Talk Plan Cost £7.50
Cost of Data Bundle £2.50
Total monthly cost £28.00/mnth

you like it! 

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Only customer service can tell you if they can match it. Dial 202 and choose the option 'thinking of leaving O2'. This is essentially a customer to customer forum.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well what can I say?  I wanted some info with regards to an upgrade and due to the lack of help and interest of the online chat guy "Vic" I came away with my pac code!  So the recession can't be as bad as we thought, because forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought we were fighting to keep our customers and our businesses afloat.  Clearly I was wrong!  Bye bye O2 and thanks for nothing!

After one online live chat conversation your giving up ?  Smiley Surprised

Forget the Live Chat and ring 02 from your mobile on 202.

Or go into your local 02 highstreet store when your ready to upgrade.

If your going to give up that easy then I hope your new chosen network gives you what you want but remember the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Never use live chat for upgrades etc, loyalty is nothing these days, everyone new or existing customers all get the same deal
Message 5 of 5