cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback as praise

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there!

I need a bit of help in providing some (positive) feedback with regards to the customer service I've received from o2 and in particular their BB department. Anyone know whether there's a section on the site I can do that? I've tried searching like crazy but all I can seem to find is a complaints section and nothing for praise.

I've spoken to a couple of people now and all I've gotten so far is a physical address. 

Any help greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

A positive post annoying you obviously but we do get quite a few.

People mostly only use the forum when they are in trouble so what you see here is a skewed view of what goes on.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 21 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

A positive post annoying you obviously but we do get quite a few.

People mostly only use the forum when they are in trouble so what you see here is a skewed view of what goes on.

@Did anyone else notice Perksie dropping one in there? @ 'obviously'.

Not annoyed, just curious to how much the OP was paid to post something decent for a change (joke)

Message 22 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

It's good that people can post their positive feedback instead of all the one-time posters just signing up to vent their anger.

It seems all your experiences with O2 are of the latter kind but most of the time O2 do get it right.

Have you had no 'good experience' with O2 as most of your posts are about procedure in making complaints, which of course are beneficial to people who need to go that route but I am surprised that you are still with the network given your comments on various threads.

Message 23 of 40

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
We get £30 credit on our accounts for every positive post we make slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 24 of 40

jonsie
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I'm £3500 in credit!Smiley Very Happy

@MI5 wrote:
We get £30 credit on our accounts for every positive post we make slight_smile

Message 25 of 40

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Dang I'm getting shafted I only get £5:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 26 of 40

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I'm posting from my new villa in Portugal kindly provided by O2! Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 27 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
grin

Just to update you, guys; I haven't been able to find the employee in question yet. I've PM'd functions for some extra help and we're continuing the search. slight_smile
Message 28 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

It's good that people can post their positive feedback instead of all the one-time posters just signing up to vent their anger.

It seems all your experiences with O2 are of the latter kind but most of the time O2 do get it right.

Have you had no 'good experience' with O2 as most of your posts are about procedure in making complaints, which of course are beneficial to people who need to go that route but I am surprised that you are still with the network given your comments on various threads.

I am with o2 because I have a staff discount added, I don't want to lose it 😉

Back in 1999-2010 O2 had the best customer service in comparison to any other service provider I dealt with. Over the last two years O2 has failed to attract or failed to transform the current employees (that I have dealt with) to the quality of their historical counterparts.

Once my contract is up for renewal I might just move (thanks to unltmd mins/any network tariffs) but as of yet I am undecided.

Message 29 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

if you move you will lose it forever & if you returned to o2, you wouldnt get it back

Message 30 of 40