Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 priority feedback

Mnightmarauder
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Currently the feedback button on the app seems to do absolutely nothing. Although I mainly wanted to complain about the fact that the Greggs offer, want from being a potential free coffee every day to paying a £1 for one in a measly 4 hour window... ONCE A MONTH 😂 and amazingly O2 have tried to frame this as a balanced swap since the old offers will no longer be available! First world problem but hey, it sucks!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148933 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28446 Solutions

@Mnightmarauder 

Complain to Greggs as it is they who make the offers.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 10

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11371 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Mnightmarauder 

The problem is too many people complaining they cant get a free Greggs, so to make it fairer, they have decided one per month for a £1 

I get 2 free per week from Monzo and Octopus Energy.... 🤣

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 10

bhaskarsamani
  • 57 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

@Mnightmarauder 

The problem is too many people complaining they cant get a free Greggs, so to make it fairer, they have decided one per month for a £1 

I get 2 free per week from Monzo and Octopus Energy.... 🤣

i have been using it since april 2021 and never had a problem with it going out of stock on the app 

Message 4 of 10

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9031 Posts
  • 205 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@bhaskarsamani wrote:

i have been using it since april 2021 and never had a problem with it going out of stock on the app 

You must be an early morning user @bhaskarsamani ; items do go out of stock, particularly the breakfast rolls on Friday morning ! 😀  

Message 5 of 10

bhaskarsamani
  • 57 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Oxonian wrote:

@bhaskarsamani wrote:

You must be an early morning user @bhaskarsamani ; items do go out of stock, particularly the breakfast rolls on Friday morning ! 😀  

did you know the Sausage Roll or Vegan Sausage roll offer worked on Cheese and Onion Bake , its in the Terms & Conditions

since april 2021, i have got a lot of free Cheese and Onion Bakes

occasionally got free pizza when they did that 

cheese and onion.png

Message 6 of 10

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12591 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

I got a bacon roll most weeks on the way to work after dropping the daughter at school.

It was hit and miss if I didn't get a code quick enough - ran out about 8:15 some weeks!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 10

Oxonian
  • 9031 Posts
  • 205 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

I got a bacon roll most weeks on the way to work after dropping the daughter at school.

It was hit and miss if I didn't get a code quick enough - ran out about 8:15 some weeks!

Due to less folks being around @gmarkj, they tend to last later on a Saturday. In addition, the breakfast rolls tend to go first and then the sausage rolls a little later. 

But that will all be history after 7 September ! 👍

Message 8 of 10

bhaskarsamani
  • 57 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Oxonian wrote:

@gmarkj wrote:

Due to less folks being around @gmarkj, they tend to last later on a Saturday. In addition, the breakfast rolls tend to go first and then the sausage rolls a little later. 

But that will all be history after 7 September ! 👍

you didn't use the sausage roll offer to get cheese and onion bake for free ? 

Message 9 of 10

Oxonian
  • 9031 Posts
  • 205 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@bhaskarsamani wrote:

you didn't use the sausage roll offer to get cheese and onion bake for free ? 

I have done on numerous occasions @bhaskarsamani ! 👍

Message 10 of 10