Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet

I am growing rapidly tired of your internet service or should that be the lack of it, for a few days now you keep texting me that you are trying to solve the issue but you fail to do so, what exactly am I paying for here?

Gordon44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 travel inclusive not working abroad

I’m in Italy on Wi-Fi, otherwise my iPhone would not be able to post this. Yes data roaming in settings is on and I have o2 travel inclusive. It also didn’t work when I was in France. How can I fix this?

Multisave Discount Issue

Hi. I very recently renewed my 3 SIMO contracts for 12 months. I have been trying to get the multisave discount by texting LOYALTY to 21500. I keep getting rejected and am trying to find out why. I previously had the multisave discount until I renewe...

Coverage

Is it my coverage or has anyone else been regularly left without coverage? 4G just spinning and spinning, with reply’s such as is your mobile working, have you tried your chip in a different phone, have you turned your phone off and on again, have yo...

AJL1-_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do phones even have carrier bloatware anymore?

Just got a S23 earlier this month that was purchased from O2 but after switching to a different SIM it picked up their network and worked without issue. I believe my phone came with My O2 and O2 priority but those were easily uninstalled. In comparis...

Aeme106 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

why O2 is sooo atrocious???

Why can't I see my own charges/billing details?? It's ridiculous, I was charged for something and I can't even find out what it was. Nothing on the app, the helpline is useless, after 30 minutes they just hung up, after a few attempts to call through...

No signal

Hi I have a problem with the phone signal at certain times of the day normally between 10pm and 10am postcode area is Gu166he frimley Green Camberley Surrey, my phone is showing the 4g symbol and full bars but I have no internet access, other people ...

Mick65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very poor data coverage - so leaving O2

I was tranferred to O2 by Virgin Media. What a disaster! Prior to O2 the provider was EE. I do a lot of my work online and from March to October much of this is from my static caravan. I use my phone as a mobile hotspot for this and also for streamin...

Police to my phone as evidence

The police took my contract phone as evidence back in November and I've still not got it back yet but I'm wanting to upgrade and get a new phone but for obvious reasons I can't access my old sim card or number

Gaz0439 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos