Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Custoner Service

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I've just been speaking to Meuish in Business Customer Service as I had a query on my latest invoice. It appears I'd gone over my data allowance but had no text to tell me when I'd reached 100%. Had I received a text I would have switched to mobile broadband. Mehuish confirmed I'd not received a text and that the amount charged for the overage was O2's fault. Long story short she is arranging for the additional amount to be credited to me as it was O2's mistake in not advising me when I'd used 100% of my data. She was extremely helpful and very quick to see the problem

Please  @Martin-O2@Marjo or @EmilieT could you feedback to Meuish's manager(s). Thank you.

I should just add I check my data usage, which I've set to the 30th of each month as my bill is either the 29th or 30th, on my phone regularly and it showed me well below the 30gb limit.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the update @Glory1! Great job Meuish! cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Pleased for you @Glory1 and well done again Meuish...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
To add a very happy update to my post. Just received a credit through as promised, and delivered, by Meuish. Meuish you rock 🤩

Brilliant news, thanks for the update @Glory1 smiley rainbow

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 13 of 13