cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have any major issues that o2 need to sort out poost them here.

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Reading this community there are many issues o2 need to address, post them here with links to the original thread and lets hope that after flagging this thread to the community manager Leonard action will be taken.

Open Note To Leonard/Abs.

There have been many threads with issues that needed direct o2 support / Customerservice answers or urgent procedural action. These threads get a response that either you Leonard or abs has taken the issue higher but we see no action.

The regular users (deminshing can only offer help when it is not an o2 issue) need this level of support.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 1 of 89
88 REPLIES 88

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Please let me know what you think and let me know if I missed anything. Would love to keep discussing this.

Thanks,
Leonard

Yes, what about restoring the superusers.

Message 31 of 89

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Please let me know what you think and let me know if I missed anything. Would love to keep discussing this.

Thanks,
Leonard

Yes, what about restoring the superusers.

Good question. As much as I think it should happen, I doubt very much it will.

Message 32 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for the getting back to me and giving us the chance to do this. To make it easier I'll reply using the same format. I'll try not to edit too much.

1. Forum structure

I'm struggling here, you say that P&G isn't a busy forum, because little goes wrong on P&G and other issues, but wont split it till it gets busy. If we go off the basis that P&G isn't going to get busy for the same reason it already isn't busy then the board will never be split.

From a customer point of view, I'd impressed there are so little complaints and queries. A poster who is too worried about posting their query will be able to go straight to the p&G board and search the information themselves, rather than having a multitude of irrelivent posts to sift through. When giving help, if the OP hasn't made it obvious what billing platfom they're on, then people are having to give 2 sets of advice. At the very least it would be good if the OP had to tick of their query way P&G or contract and it showed it in the topic header. It's all very disjointed. I've built and administrated a few forums and I know all to well that people don't like change (the devil himself is a more likable person than admin at the time), but the bedding in period is over now and people still aren't happy, this is the one gripe people are coming back to. Again from an admin point of view, I feel for the poor schmuck who has to sit and move all these topics to their own board if and when the time comes.

2. How to deal with major incidents?

I think this is just something that would have to be dealt with on a case by case basis. 99% of the time the posts are things customer service can deal with, but for that 1% I'd like to see o2 go that extra mile. I think often it's very obvious what the issue is, and even how to resolve it but the customer has got no-where through the normal channels. As I said, if the customer is being made to suffer from massive financial hardship or stress then someone could step it. I think posts where a customer is asking for the details for high level complaints should be flagged to someone (and it is a legitimate complaint) for a call back as well. Again, I don't mean this to replace or even fast track to customer service, but for someone to use their discretion and contact customers who need it. I should say, this to me isn't as important as option 1, we as members can do the bulk of it, I just think it would be nice to see some ownership taken place. It did seem to start to happen on the old boards but hasn't transfered over.

Message 33 of 89

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Do Superusers get a cape and special super powers like lazers and stuff? :manlol:

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 34 of 89

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@anticpated wrote:

Do Superusers get a cape and special super powers like lazers and stuff? :manlol:

You really don't want to know!  Smiley LOL

If we told you you would never escape in one piece.......

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 35 of 89

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I do miss the old forum. I was never sure why suddenly things were merged, super user status revoked and now your called different things the more posts you do.

I enjoy helping customers and like every one I spend a lot of my own time researching and helping customers.

My main question is, why was the forum changed to this new layout, did the who changed it, actually use it? I dont just think that the forum is going back wards, but I'm also questioning O2 it self which I've never done since being with them.

To me it's like they have stopped listing. I never used to wait to speak to customer care, now it can be 20+ mins and counting. Shops want to sell you things, but don't seem interested in helping when you have a issue, recent net work blackout and then today I read about O2 being slow in re routing there broadband customers over a damaged cable in the sea.

I don't mean to sound negative, but Im worried that all the hard work we have put in and there are some decent O2 staff too is just going to waist.

What has changed at O2?

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 36 of 89

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anticpated wrote:

I can neither confirm, nor deny any super powers et al.

Once you have been sworn in, learnt the secret handshake and taken part in the sacrifical ceremony then we'd be able to inform you of the finer details.

Message 37 of 89

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions
Mmmmmm superpowers and the good old days lol
Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 38 of 89

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

A bit like life darren, you just go along comfortable with everything, enjoying things and suddenly, bang! everything changes overnight, never to be the same again.

I too enjoyed the old forum but I think you are right, change for change's sake doesn't improve things and I think we have taken a backward step. I can't get used to the lumping of different sub-forums iunder one heading and can never agree that P&G belongs with Pay Monthly.

However, it seems rightly or wrongly, we are stuck with it. We have lost most of the ex-Superusers and it's a big loss of knowledge for every community member, past, present and future. Progress.....??

Message 39 of 89

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I was just wondering about a few missing names - waylander, ninzah, canwefixit, beaufighter, not seen now, given time I could come up with many more.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 40 of 89