Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working on my contract

Alexandru83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no data from April till December because of an issue from O2 side that was fixed only after a smart guy from tech team ask me for the four digits on the sim , after months of calling O2 and visiting the local O2 shop .

I have asked this month for an compensation and they offered to give me £50 discount but nothing happened and the manager I spoke with keep saying has been an network issue in my area even it was the sim as I have two contracts with O2 so I would have had same issue on both contracts if that was the case or my wife too as she has two contracts with them too.

This company are just chasing money have lack of accountability for there mistakes and lack of empathy and respect too.

I wan looking forward to end my relationship with this company and my wife too.

Just so disappointed.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions

@Alexandru83 

How to cancel here Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7412 Posts
  • 141 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Please bear in mind @Alexandru83 that if you leave O2 and join another network, you might have equally poor customer service and technical experiences. You only need to look at the customer forums of the other networks to see the sort of problems that you can encounter elsewhere. As O2 have now rectified your data issue, would it not be better to stay ? 

Compensating you is a different issue. I suggest that you persevere with Customer Service and if a compromise cannot be reached, you can consider lodging a complaint. If you fail to reach finality with Customer Service, please post again and we can guide you as to the complaints' procedure. But I would suggest that a formal complaint is the last resort.     

Message 3 of 3