Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPD have lost my order

Chrissie1807
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Decided I needed to upgrade, ordered my upgrade online to save going in store as it’s the summer holidays…..DPD are now investigating where the order is as they can’t locate it! So not only am I currently paying for a device and contract I’ve already been waiting in for 2 working days but DPD can’t confirm if they have actually lost the phone or not so o2 can’t offer me any advice or support on what I can do moving forward.

I am raising a formal complaint because none of this would have happened if I had made the trip to my local store instead of taking their offer of next working day delivery! 

how have other people resolved this issue with DPD as I have seen quite a few comments on these feeds about the issues with lost phones? All I want is to go and collect a bloody device from store instead of sitting around waiting for a phone that obviously isn’t arriving! 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36133 Posts
  • 229 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

O2 Sales/Logistics should be liaising with DPD to get to the bottom of this, @Chrissie1807 - as you patently never received the phone you ordered.  You'll need to engage with O2 until you get someone willing to actually help - either via 202 or 0800 081 0255 from around 08:15am to get ahead of the queues (might be 09:00 Sundays), or by reaching out to O2 on Social Media, details in the link just below this post. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2