Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Rating

MelF
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having recently applied for a mortgage I have become aware that my credit rating is plummeting due to incorrect information being inputted by O2. I have contacted Check My File who have agreed to instigate a notice of correction as I have sent information to them clearly showing your information is wrong. I have received no phone calls, no emails or correspondence from O2 stating I am in debt, which I am not. I have tried to speak to someone about this to no avail with no one taking any responsibility. Complaints have not replied to my emails. I have submitted the letter re completion of device plan,bank statements clearly showing payments made to O2 completing the device plan payments in 2023. These have been sent to complaints, credit referral and amendments team and have received no feedback whatsoever. I have requested a complaints form from the financial ombudsman and have written to my local MP as I feel very let down by your company. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23391 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3726 Solutions

@MelF This is not O2. This is a customer community. You appear to have done everything you can, and there's nothing anyone here can do to help, except offer sympathy for your situation. Hope you get it resolved soon.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Damokinsella82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi buddy I’m in the same boat, got a default for £28 on my credit file with no letters emails or correspondence from them. I’ve spoke with customer service & collections who cannot find any defaulted accounts with them. All my current & previous accounts are in good order. Only problem I think it was a device plan, I don’t have the receipt still or payment history as it was a different bank account I had 4yrs ago. I’m going to tweet watchdog & Martin Lewis see what they say. Keep an eye on twitter if you have it. Maybe you can join in 🙂 

Message 3 of 4

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7150 Posts
  • 136 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

@MelF 

As @Bambino has already told you, this is a customer to customer community so we cannot help you directly. You need to contact O2's Credit File Referral (CFR) team to resolve the matter. 

Their email address is creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com or amendmentteam@o2.com

You can write to them at :-:

Credit File Referrals Team

Suite P

Arlington Business Centre

Leeds

LS11 0NE

Or you can "fax" them on 0113 2025865.

Message 4 of 4