Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact preferences

Slushpuppy1
Level 3: Thinker
  • 14 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Over the last few days I have been getting several emails from o2 about there products. It Looks like my account settings have changed back to default without me changing them.
Just thought I'd let everyone else know do they can look at their settings.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
They've done it to many of us in the past but despite complaints, O2 deny it completely.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Seems to happen all too often. People need to check regularly but once details have been passed on, these companies merely sell your number on again once they've finished harassing you! 

Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Slushpuppy1, it is great to see you back! 

Thanks for letting us know about your problem. As @jonsie and @MI5 said, lately we have read some users complaining about the same issue so, we will look into the matter right now and post any updates as we get them.

Guessing you know how to change it back while, right? Let us know and thanks again. Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4